Hi, Friends,
Happy New Year!! I hope that your 2013 is off to a good start!!
One of my crafty friends....who really inspires me....is doing something really special again this year. It is called Promise Me. You can read all about it here. Jessica, is a super-nice person who you will get meet, if you do not already know her, when you visit here blog.
Oh, Promise Me is a great way to jump start you year. It is super full of awesome ideas that I know you will love....I promise!!
Thank you for joining me in this awesome journey!!
Happy Crafting,
Renee
Looking forward to having you participate Renee!! Thanks for sharing this! I'm excited to get started.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am excited, too! It is always my pleasure to share good news like this....you know I am a fan and friend, too!! I am really looking forward to this!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog....Have a wonderful 2013,
Renee
Happy New Year Renee! Have a great crafty year!
ReplyDelete