Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog Hop Winner and a Sneak Peek

I am so excited....I have 2 wonderful things to share!

Many thanks to all of you who participated and commented on my blog!  I really
appreciate it!! Okay....drum roll, please....after a random draw, the winner
of some scrapping goodies is....Jody (SpiegelMom Scraps!).  Congratulations, Jody!!
In the spirit of being eco-friendly, I thought I would share new "stuff from my stash".


I hope that you have as much fun as I do!!  Oh, I will be in touch so that I can get
your prize pack out to you!!

The second bit of news that I wanted to share is....my guest post next week at
ScrapworthyLives.


Be sure to pop over to see my post.  I am so excited!!  Thank you so much,
Stephanie for having me.  Oh, here is a little sneak of what you will see.


I am looking forward to seeing you there!!

Have a super weekend my scrappy friends,


Renee

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much :) What a nice surprise on my bday of all days!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I hope that you had a most wonderful birthday! 'So glad that you won the goodies! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete