goodies that I just have to tell you about. Wait, first let me tell about the contests that
Webster's Pages has going on for just a bit longer so hurry here for the details. It's
awesome!! I promise you will love it!! Ok, now I can tell you about the super tweet
I read. When I read about their Perfect Motifs and Petite Paper Pads, I just had to
share the news. Click here for all of the details. I am swooning with excitement!!
I promise when I get my hands on these goodies, I will share what I have created.
Oh, and if you find it before I do, please tell, wink!!
Happy Creating,
Renee P.S. Be sure to click on all the links in the post so you can be entered
to win all of the contests. They are fab!!
to win all of the contests. They are fab!!
Renee, you won't believe it. I won the Palm Beach Webster's Pages giveaway. Out of 575 comments they chose mine. I'm in shock.
ReplyDelete