I sure hope that everyone is a having lovely weekend! I sure am....especially when I have
a chance to create with my favorite goodies like Webster's Pages. Remember the card
that I recently made from Webster's Pages papers and embellishments? Well, since I
I have left-overs, I absolutely had to put them to good use. Soooo, I created this card
with "Love" in mind. I think it will be great for a wedding or anniversary.
Oh, by the way, all of the paper, embellishments and die-cuts are from
Webster's Pages, Ladies and Gents collection. I think it is just so sweet!!
I just found out tonight that their collections all have accompanying 6x6 mini
pads. I can't wait to get my hands on those little cuties!!
Thanking for popping by! I hope that you have fun creating, too!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Hi Renee. Very pretty card. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteHi, Dale! Awww-thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. I really appreciate them. Oh, I hope that you are having a lovely weekend, too!! xox P.S. I love WP, too!! Can you tell, wink?!?!
ReplyDeleteGreat mix of papers! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteRenee, that's a BEAUTIFUL card!! Thanks for adding the link to your comment this time! All this time, I didn't realize you blogged!! xo
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the use of papers! Thanks for commenting on my blog!
ReplyDelete