will be starting in just a few short weeks? I know it depends on where you live but....
this summer is flying by.
I had fun scrapping this pic. of my daughter from first grade. Isn't she adorable?
Yes, I am partial....it is so much fun looking back and sharing together.
Here are the supplies I used to create this layout: 12x12 cardstock, letters and mats (DCWV),
Sun (Punky-doodles), Scissors and Books die-cuts (Scrap-Ease) and Glue Dots® craft dots
and Glue Dot® mini Dot N Go.
Speaking of Glue Dots®, it is hard to believe that it has been almost 1 year since I
was named as a Dottie on their team and my term is almost over.
It has been absolutely wonderful....and I have enjoyed every minute of it!!
BTW, Glue Dots® is currently taking applications for their 2011-2012 team here.
Best of luck to you!
I hope that you enjoy every minute of your creating time. Isn't this a wonderful hobby?
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Renee, Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. Definitely a fan of Scrap Tiffany. I'm your newest one too! Love this layout, and the one below is just gorgeous. Look forward to seeing more! x
ReplyDelete