Saturday, October 23, 2010

Say It With Banners And Pennants

This week I decided to participate in the Scrap Tiffany-http://www.scraptiffany.com-
challenge of the week.  Creating a layout, card or other work of art using pennants
and banners was the theme.  How fun!!

I decided to create a baby card using my cricut to make a mini-banner.
There is nothing like adding a personal touch when giving a card.  It
was great diving into my stash of scrapbooking goodies to make
something special.  Here is what I created.  Be sure to head over to Scrap Tiffany
tomorrow to see what the other participants enjoyed making.  Oh, and please 
scroll down to admire the creations of the Scrap Tiffany design team.  Their
projects are really great!!  Have fun creating a banner or pennant project
of your own.  'Bet it will be AWESOME!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee







2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much, Windy! I enjoyed making it. As always, it is so nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete