Greetings to all,
I hope that you all have been doing great and are having lots of crafty fun!!
I would like to share a piece that I created recently; it is a mixed media piece. It was fun!!
I painted a canvas and layered my favorite papers on it. Except for the flowers that I
sprayed with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine, I gave the canvas a coat of Mod Podge.
Here it is.....
I think that I would love to do it again!! I will be back with another
project soon....really! Oh, and I would love to hear what you have been up to.
Thank you for stopping by!!
Have a great week,
Renee
Oh I like it, very happy vibe. It's been ages since I did a project like that - now you've got me thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you so much, Susanne!! It is always such a pleasure when you visit!! I know....it is so fun to dabble in other medias. I went to Michaels tonight and bought an art journal. I will let you know what happens with that, wink!!
ReplyDelete