Guess what I have been doing? Yes....I have been coloring thanks to Adornit.
They are having an awesome contest....they send these awesome coloring fun
cards to color using any medium that we would like. Are you ready? Here is my
first entry:
I love the sentiment of this coloring piece from Adornit. Happy is my one little
word for 2016; I will use this in my Heidi Swapp planner. I am really looking
forward to capturing 2016 in a very special way!!
Supplies: Coloring Piece (Adornit), Gel Pens (unknown because I have had them
a while, wink), Colored Pencils (Primacolor) and the beautiful Planner by Heidi
Swapp.
Here is entry number 2
I just adore this sentiment....it is oh, so true. What a sense of calm this gives you!
I will display it on our book shelve in our family room. I hope our guests enjoy it
too!!
Supplies: Coloring piece (Adornit), Gel pens (unknown),
Colored Pencils (Primacolor), Card (Craft Smith) and Easel
(Wal-Mart).
Adornit, thank you, again, for this great opportunity; it was so much fun!!
Happy Crafting,
Renee


Oh pretty, Adornit has a good style for images to color.
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you so much, Susanne!! You are always so sweet....I was just thinking about you as I was signing into my blog....I want to visit Susanne's blog. So here I come!!
ReplyDeleteThese are really great cards, I love your use of colour.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Louise!! It was so much fun coloring this awesome design by Adornit! Thank you for popping by!!
ReplyDelete