Wow, I can't believe that I am thinking of Spring already....maybe it is because of the
beautiful flowers in bloom real or otherwise. I love flowers;
I take pictures of them whenever I can. Now that is an idea for another blog post!!
Remember when I created a "Just Because" card using goodies from Webster's Pages?
This time I decided to use papers from another company that I adore....DCWV.
I left plenty of room for my favorite sentiment....I really like this idea!
Oh, BTW, I did not even have to cut the flower out because DCWV
did it all for me in their "Pocket Full of Posies" collection. 'Sending a
a BIG thank you to one of my fave manufacturers!
I can't wait to see your goodies for SPRING!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Renee, this just screams spring. Such happy colours.
ReplyDeleteHow very springy!
ReplyDeleteAnother favorite of mine! Beautiful job, Renee!
ReplyDelete