Pages? I sure hope that you entered. Anyway, I couldn't wait to start creating with
the goodies from Webster's Pages that I purchased from my LSS. Soooo, I decided
to make this any occasion card....that is why I left out the sentiment because it can be
anything I want it to be. How about a card for someone's birthday, a New Year wish,
that special Thank You or Just Because?
Let's just say that I can pick any of the above and I would have someone to send
it to. Whoops, looks like I better start making more cards then, wink!
Supplies: Paper, Chipboard button, Twine (Webster's Pages), Card (Wal-Mart)
and Adhesive (Therm-O-Web).
Thanks for visiting my blog! I always love it when you do!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee

Very cute! And I really have a thing for watches. :) Good idea to leave the sentiment off, now you can do whatever you want with it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Courtney! Yes, I like watches, too! Oh, now I am going to decide which occasion to use the card for, wink!!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeletei love circles and now i love clocks...such a cool project
ReplyDeleteI definitely have a thing for watches as I work in the watch industry. Nice card, Renee. Having the versatility to accommodate many occasions is always nice and very handy. Good job.
ReplyDeleteI have those buttons too. I'm on a WP kick atm. Such nice embellies they have.
ReplyDeleteLove your card.
Oh boy, Renee! This is probably my favorite card from all the ones you've shared. Awesome job!
ReplyDelete