This is just a quick note to let you all know that I am thinking of you. I hope that you
have had a super weekend....I have! Oh, and I have met some really neat scrappy
people this week, too. I promise to fill you in really soon. I just have to tell you
about a cool project that I hope to complete this week using products
from one of my very favorite manufacturer's....K and Company!! It will be fun to share!
Oh, and did I tell you that I learned to play my very first song on the guitar?
It's called "How Many Words" by Blake Lewis.
I can't wait to tell you all about it so....STAY TUNED!!
Have a wonderful week and, of course, Happy Scrapping,
Renee
Hi Renee. Good on you.
ReplyDeleteI like K&Co too.
Congrats on playing guitar! I don't know how to play, but I sure tried with my Willie Nelson guitar when I was a little girl, LOL!
ReplyDelete