This page is going to be a part of our family album. Yes, this is me when I
was a baby....Awwww!!
stash to create this page. Isn't it great to create with goodies that you already have
on hand? Trust me, though, I love going to my LSS to shop!!
Supplies: Pink Cardstock (DCWV), Flowers (Prima), Bling (Doodlebug),
Journaling Tag (K and Company), Button (Rob and Bob Studios),
Baby Outfit and Crocheted Flowers (The Card Connection), Paper Strips
(K and Company), Lace Borders (Paper Pizazz), Brads (LSS) and the JOY
Rub-on is from my collection.....manufacturer unknown.....yes, I told you I
have goodies that I love to play with from my stash!!
As promised, I will give you an update on my guitar playing, etc; I wanted to share
this first, though, since I was in the mood to reminisce. I know I will be doing alot
of that this holiday season.
'Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Renee

Thanks for stopping in and leaving a wonderful comment. Your layout turned utvreal nice... Yes I always feel better when I can creat with things on hands!!! Plus my Lls is horrible -- seriously its two aisles wide!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you're scrapbooking an old photo of yourself! So sweet!
ReplyDelete