Hi, Crafty Friends,
I hope that you have all been well....I know so much has happened in the last year+. I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you.
Say, I would love to know how all of you are doing. So, feel free to take a moment and pop by and let us know how things are.
I really hope that we can share some new and fresh ideas, too, here on my blog. I know we can learn from each other.
Of course, I am still into paper crafting.....and in my last post I was having fun with mixed media with Rita Barakat. Guess what? If you like Mixed Media like I do, then you will really enjoy tuning in to Mixed Media Monday on Facebook. We meet every Monday nite at 8 pm, CST on FB with Rita Barakat1
We hope you will be there!
Big hugs,
Renee

No comments:
Post a Comment