Monday, November 30, 2015

I Have Been Spied By Craft Smith!!

Hi, there, friends,

I hope all of my scrappy peeps are doing just fine and are finding time for crafting.
I also know how busy you are, too!! We have to take every second that we can
to do what we love so much!!

Oh, I know that I told you about one of my favorite scrapbooking companies
Craft Smith. Every month they have a feature called "I Spy". Guess what? I was spied
recently with this fun card that I created with there Blush Glam paper pad.


I really had fun creating this card and can't wait to share it!! I just adore this
paper pad. Click on the link above and visit their awesome blog. You will be
so glad that you did!!

Take care everyone,

Renee 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Renee, I can totally understand why craft smith spotted your card. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Louise, you are so sweet. Thank you for your kindness!!

    ReplyDelete