Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Inspired by a Sweethaven Homecoming"

Hi, Friends,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I did!!

You all know how much I love Webster's Pages, right?  Well, this weekend I
I had a chance to create using goodies from their Warehouse sale back in June.

My friend, Courtney Walsh, is giving us a chance to share our artistic flare.
She has a great new book out called "A Sweethaven Homecoming".  I know
it is super!!  I started the first book, "A Sweethaven Summer".  I loved it....
I can't wait to finish it as soon as it surfaces in my scraproom.  

Anyway....back to my  project....here is the cover of a mini-album that I
am creating "Inspired by a Sweethaven Homecoming".  I can't wait to con-
tinue to work on this mini.  You will notice in the corner the phrase, "All
About Me".  I am going to put pics of me when I was little. in the album Fun!!



Truly, Courtney, thank you for all of your inspiration!!  You are simply awesome!!

Here are the goodies that I played with to create this cover:  Paper, Florette, Heart,
Bling, and Trim (Webster's Pages).  Of course, I used my fave adhesive Glue Dots®.
I used my Glue Dots® Dot n Go mini's as well as their Pop Up dots and Continuous 
Line adhesive.  

Yayyy, it sure was fun!!  Thank you for joining me today.  Have a great week!!

Happy Creating,

Renee

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure, Jean! Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment, too!!

      Delete
  2. I saw a Renee card in my uncle Joe's birthday cards - thank you so much. So very kind of you. The kindness of strangers is a beautiful thing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty cover and I think it's great you are creating a book about you. Looking forward to seeing more as you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cover!!! So happy you joined in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely. I've just finished Courtney's first book, and will be picking up the others too.

    ReplyDelete