Monday, July 2, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!!

We would like to send birthday greetings to someone very special....our friend,
Jackson O'dell.  He is 15 today and we are delighted to be celebrating with him!

For those of you who don't know Jackson, let me introduce you.  He is an awesome
person and a very talented musician!!  Wow, can he sing and play guitar.  My daughter
and I have had the pleasure of becoming a part of the "Odell Family" and we couldn't
be happier.  His love for music shows in everything he does....listen here.
He sounds great doesn't he!?!

Jackson, my daughter and I (huge fans) want to wish you the happiest
of birthdays!!  May all  your dreams come true!!


 Hugs,

Renee xox

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a talented young man. All the best to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so happy to see when you post on my blog. :)
    Your layout is so handsome. Love the rich colors.
    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee :) Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for you comment! You have a lovely blog and I see some very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous rich and perfect with the photo

    ReplyDelete