Saturday, December 31, 2011

Webster's Pages....So Pretty!!

Hi, Friends,

Wow, I was cruising through Twitter and saw an awesome tweet about Webster's Pages!
They have the most darling new line called "Sunday Picnic".  Oh, do I ever love the
colors.  I can't wait to find it and play with it!  Did I tell you that I also found some Webster's
Pages at my LSS?  Yes, I sure did.  I can't wait to play with those goodies, too!  So,
please hop on over to their blog and enter to win some goodies like I did!
You will love it!

Happy New Year and Happy Scrapping,

Renee  

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Renee! I haven't heard of Webster's Pages and will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Renee!! :) So glad you like the new line!! Just wait till you see what's coming in the next couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Danielle! Happy New Year to you!! Yes, Webster's Pages is really cool! I hope that you like them, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog, Courtney! It is a pleasure getting to know you through Twitter! Oh, me oh my....I can hardly wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete