my sweet friend, Danielle, from Ecoscrapbook has a weekly feature called
"Scrapbooker Saturday". Guess who is this week's featured guest on her blog? ME!!
When Danielle placed the call for interested scrappers to participate, I decided to write to
her. I am pleased to be participating as this week's guest on her blog. Hop on over to
Ecoscrapbook and join in the fun. Danielle is super nice! I have had the pleasure of
serving on 2 design teams with her. She has lots of AWESOME ideas of scrapping
the eco-friendly way!!
Oh, and by the way you could be featured, too, on her site. She will tell you how. Thanks
so much for stopping by and sharing in the fun with me!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee
I'm glad to see you on EcoScrapbook. Love that Danielle is giving us this forum to be known bu other scrapbookers. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for participating, Renee! I'm so happy that I decided to start this series as I'm gaining insight into your world, as well as other scrapbookers. I have enjoyed learning from you and the others and glad that I can connect all of you together.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your feature! You totally deserve it. I'm going to hop over now and check it out!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I went over to EcoScrapbook and left a comment there too. I'm so glad to have learned more about you!
ReplyDelete