Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let's Celebrate!!

Oh, how I love to celebrate....birthdays, anniversaries and any other happy occasion you
can think of.  So, I decided to share this layout of my daughter's birthday....actually, it



was a challenge for My Mind's Eye, too!  Yes, I love them, also!!  You can't see it,  but
the pic on the cake is Blake Lewis....singer, beat boxer extraordinaire and all around wonderful guy!!

Blake was runner-up  during Season 6 on American Idol.  You guessed it....we are  big
fans of Blake!  'Bet you can guess what part of the cake was eaten last!!


Thanks for stopping by....'can't wait to share Fall with you.  Yayyy!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee
P.S. I promise to have pics of Blake in an up-coming blog post!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty page! Looking forward to some Blake pics! He was one of my favorites when he did American Idol. Haven't followed him too much since then, but I like his style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout Renee! Love it! I loved Blake on AI!!!

    ReplyDelete