Yes, it is that time again....DCWV has their monthly challenge for layouts and cards and
I wanted to participate. DCWV provided the sketch below by talented designer
Jana Eubank. She is one of my very favorite designers. Here is her great sketch!!
Here is my take on Jana's sketch.
I had fun creating this card with the awesome Celebrations stack by DCWV. Oh, I
also used a piece of chipboard from their Blossom's and Butterflies collection.
Last but not least, I used my fave go to adhesive....Glue Dots®, of course!! I just
love their mini Dot n Go dispenser. It glides on so easily!!
Speaking of DCWV, I was thrilled to find out that my card was selected last month
during their Stackholic challenge for the Top 10. Yayyy!! If you scroll down just
a bit, you can see the card I made with the 'Sweet Stuff" design on it. I am so very
excited!!
Thanks for visiting and sharing with me!!
Happy Scrapping,
Renee
.
Congrats, Renee, on having your pretty card chosen by DCWV. That's awesome and good for you!
ReplyDeleteRegarding Project Life, I know you commented on my blog that you were going to check into it. Here's an excellent and FREE way to do that.
http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2012/09/coming-next-week-we-are-celebrating-youre-invited/
It's tomorrow night (Oct 2) so don't wait too long to sign up.
First of all, congrats on making the Top 10!! Awesome news! This card is great too and so colorful!
ReplyDelete