Monday, July 23, 2012

A Simple Wish Can Mean So Much!!

Hi, Friends,

I want to share a card that I made for someone special....in a flash the card was complete!
Below you will find the supplies that I had fun with!!


When I made this card, we were in a pinch for time cos' we needed to get the birthday
package in the mail asap.  DCWV makes the cutest cards so....
all I had to do was reach for the sentiment from their Celebration stack
and add that cute ice-cream cone from Recollections by Michaels.  Oh, and
I can't forget about my go-to adhesive....Glue Dots®.  This time I used
their Pop Up dots.  They are awesome for added dimension!  Viola, my card
was complete!

As I write this post, I feel like being crafty....oh, I am in my scraproom already.
So I am off to be creative.  I hope that you have fun, too!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee


2 comments:

  1. What a happy card with such bright colors. I love it when cards come together quickly. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much, Serene! I always love it when you visit my blog! I appreciate you sweet comments, too!!

    ReplyDelete