Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Very Special Bookmark For....

....a very special book-"A Sweethaven Summer" by Courtney Walsh.  I am so fortunate
to come to know Courtney through our scrappy world.  Not only does she scrapbook;
she also is a wonderful author.  I thought that it was very appropriate to make a book-
mark for me as I read her debut novel.  I have just started to read it and I am
so excited for what is to come in the story!



Oh, I am also excited for Courtney....Wow, this is such a special time for her with
the launch of her new book.    Visit Courtney at her blog.

I know you will be glad that you did!!

Supplies:  Paper (Webster's Pages), Adhesive (Glue Dots®), Heart die-cut (Marvy),
 and Fibers (Making Memories).

Please be sure to scroll down to my post below to join in all the fun at Webster's
Pages.  'See you there!!

Happy Scrapping,

Renee

2 comments:

  1. As I told you on Twitter, I love this bookmark! You did such an excellent job on it. So pretty! And you may already know this, but I just found out that Webster's Pages is eco-friendly, so you can feel good about using it (I know you already do!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, thank you, again, for commenting on my bookmark. It was so much fun to make! Oh, yes, I do feel really good about using Webster's Pages....of course, I love their designs. Thank you, too, for letting me know that they are eco-friendly. That really makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete