Friday, September 30, 2011

DCWV September Sketch Challenge

Hi, Friends,

You all know how much I LOVE DCWV, right?  Every month they host a sketch challenge.
It's really lots of fun!!  Here is the awesome sketch from Sketch Savvy that was provided.





Isn't the sketch neat?  Here is my take on this month's challenge.


I had fun using the Amber Autumn stack from DCWV.  Oh, by the way, that is
a little rock that my daughter is holding....love those small discoveries! 

Be sure to hop on over to the DCWV Diary site to see the Top 10.  They are truly awesome!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  I always love it when you do!!

Happy Crafting,

Renee  











  

























5 comments:

  1. I agree...love the sketch (even though I'm not a huge fan of sketches). Nice take on it :) And isn't she so cute? I love how you dig into the older photos and scrap them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renée!! sorry it seems like ages since I last commented! I do come and visit though !! always love the happy spirit of your posts! fun take on the sketch! I love fall colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is one cool sketch. I think I might take a crack at it.

    Great job!

    Thanks for popping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Niki, Sophie and Danielle! I appreciate your thoughtful comments and your visits to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great page Renee. Love the rectangle pieces and those buttons.

    ReplyDelete