Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Favorite Layout!

Here is our Prom Girl!  Doesn't she look sweet!  One of the challenges this month
for the Glue Dots® design team is to choose our favorite layout and share it with
you!  Here she is!
I am so proud of our daughter!  She really had a great time and it was so much fun
getting ready for her big nite!

1. Adhere lace to the pink 12x12 cardstock using Glue Dots® continuous line 
    adhesive.
2. Have fun laying with the scalloped circle, doilies, cherry blossoms and adorable
    photo.
3. Add die cut embellishments to the corners....all items used except for the lace
    were adhered with my Glue Dots® dot n go.

Supplies:
12x12 paper and scalloped circle (DCWV), Lace (Wal-Mart), Doilies (dollar store)
Die-Cut Flowers and Sentiment (The Girls' Paperie), Cherry Blossoms (Jolee), Glue Dots®
continuous line adhesive and Glue Dots® dot n go.
Note:  I was excited to find out that the doilies were acid-free, too!  Yeah!!

I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.

Happy Scrapping,

Renee    

P.S. Please scroll down to see a bit of my guest post at Ecoscrapbook .

7 comments:

  1. i'm loving doilies right now, and i love the way you used them on this layout! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Girl's Paperie roses. They're lovely aren't they. This is a pretty in pink layout Renee.
    Thanks for retweeting my news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty lo but even pretty dd. She looked lovely for her prom. I'm sure it was fun and exciting preparing for it. Nice use of the doilies and lace. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks lovely. The lace is a perfect accent for the theme.

    Great job.

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...love the colors, the doilies, the flowers! Gorgeous pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the lace border and your dd is lovely!

    ReplyDelete