for Earth Day coming up in April. I made a cute little gift bag using mostly items
that had been recycled. I always love a fun project! Here are the supplies
that I used for this project: A cereal box made from 100% recycled cardboard, left-over
scraps from previous projects (My Mind's Eye), a gift bag (Target), scissors (Fiskars),
flowers (Krafter's Korner), a scrap of tulle (Wal-Mart), sentiment (DCWV)
and Glue Dots® Mini Dot n Go Adhesive.
Step 1. I filled my bag with left-over packing material from a gift I received to make it look
like it was filled, wink! Really, you could fill it with candy or any other cute gift to
give to someone special!
2. Then, I covered a piece of chipboard made from the cereal box with scrap paper
using Glue Dots® Mini Dot n Go adhesive.
3. I took a piece of adorable green tulle and tied a bow around the bag.
4. Oh, and I could not resist placing these cute flowers on my bag, too. Glue Dots
Mini Dot n Go adhesive worked wonderfully for adhering the flowers to the bag
and also for sealing my little bag in the back.
Viola, you have an quick and easy gift bag that is eco-friendly!
What a great way to tell someone you care while caring about our beautiful
earth. As always, I have left over supplies so I know I will be making more....
I hope that you will, too!
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I always love it when you do!
Happy Crafting.
Renee


I'm a HUGE glue dot fan! Fab gift bag!!!
ReplyDeleteThx for visiting my "Superchick Uncensored" interview with Jessica today! Now following YOUR fun blog!
Hugs,
Genevieve =)
www.celebrate2da.com
Hi, Genevieve,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for visiting and following my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments, too! I loved your feature of Jessica today! She is so neat! Now, I have another fun blog to visit-Yours! Have a great week!
Hugs,
Renee
Cheers to a new bloggy friendship! xoxo =)
ReplyDeleteYaayyyy, Genevieve! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I like how it was made from a box of organic cereal ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Danielle! I tried as much as I could to use things that were recycled....Oh, btw, the cereal tastes good, too!
ReplyDelete